Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gardening

As mentioned, I love to garden....

I love to see them grow, initially so small and so weak...And at this period, these small shoots, needs all the care in the world, and slowly it gain its strength and continue to march and slowly spreads its roots, and branches and leaves and in no time, the beautiful flowers is born into this world...

Looking at all these flowers, used to wonder how wonderful will they look as a garland on my lovely Sri Durga or My darling Lord Siva, or even on my beloved Gurus, The Trinity's, Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Ma and Swami Vivekananda...

But again ain't all this just another MAYA!!!

Isn't the actual beauty lays in remembering them always in the heart and praising them and chanting their mantras and seeing them in all that we see???

Well, I have a long journey, ahead me...........

But for now, I still love to present and arrange the flowers from my garden in my home altar and I also try to remember THEM in the altar in my heart...


Trust my Guru will guide me....
/>

No comments: