Sunday, June 22, 2008

I had a wonderful experience and gained valuable information in the spiritual retreat last week,15th June, that was held at the PERSATUAN SRI RAMAKRISHNA SARADA MALAYSIA in Petaling Jaya.

The talk by Rev.Swami Samachittanandaji Mj who was from Ramakrishna Mission, Singapore was on ‘What a devotee of Sri Ramakrishna ought to know’, and this was aided with slide shows. For me, this was an eye opener.
I have heard some songs from several of the websites maintained by the SRM in India and outside India. But for the first time I too, had the opportunity to sing some bhajans on Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Sarada Ma. This was made possible when Rev.Swami Samachittanandaji leaded us, the devotees, to sing some bhajans in Tamil.

The bhajans by devotees from other Ramakrsihna organization, were also soul stirring. These devotees were from Melaka, Kluang and Nibong Tebal.

The Guided Meditation by Rev.Swami Virabhadranandaji Mj is a unforgettable experience. This was the first time, I have traveled in this path and I am looking forward for the next field trip………… Swamiji also delivered a speech , and made me realize, many things… Sorry, I am unable to detail it here….but the next speech of Swamiji, which, I am eagerly awaiting for, will defiantly be in my blog. As what Rev.Swami Virabhadranandaji Mj, said, those that attended the retreat, were indeed blessed. As for me, what can I say, but BLESS US and GUIDE US……

Below are some video snaps that was taken...I know this are not good.. Pls FORGIVE me..... but I am learning, thanks to my husband who bought me this handphone. Practice makes perfect, and this I will master soon..





/>

No comments: