Thursday, September 18, 2008

Planting 2nd edition

Yesterday was a public holiday and guess what I did……..GARDENING……..…
I had quite a number of sprouted garlic, 2 potato and 1 ginger… This is the first time, I am planting these vegetables and I am not sure if they’ll succeed in growing in the Malaysian weather.

I am curious and also excited to see the outcome….. I also had some black eye beans and tomato which have grown to about 7 cm, so I have transferred them to the main area from the pot….

This is going to be exciting!!!!!!!!!!



Ginger - Only 1 survived, planted this nearby the turmeric



Mr Potato - One has green leaves and the other just started and planted inside, so you can't see it yet...



Ok, I have told you earlier, that I am a big fan of tomato, so the initial 2 plants that have started to fruit, is not sufficient to fulfill my demand, so I have added another 7 into the family. I guess the 7th tomato is missing from the picture....




I was reading about black pea being planted in big scale in southern part of US and here I was,all this while, thinking that was mainly consumed and planted by the Indians...Shows how good I am in Geography...

I have also sowed some seed of fenugreek, red spinach and eggplant, the long purple version...






Let's wait and see the progress...
Bye for now...
/>

No comments: