Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sort of Square Foot Gardening

I read many interesting tips, do's and don'ts about square foot gardening in the blogs.Excited with all these reading, I updated hubby and we started planning for our FIRST Square Foot Gardening (SFG). However we used bricks instead of planks or plastic rails...



I with hubby's help planted chili and into the small white cups, I throw the mustard greens seeds.



After all the planting was completed, we covered the young seeds with the coconut leave. This is how it was done when I was young back in the kampung,village.



And now after few weeks, this is how it looks like... I have taken out the plastic cups and have rearranged the growing mustard grees...







I am happy with the result and everyday I pay them a visit and look for any insects, but so far all looks well...Hope they'll grow strong and healthy. I am looking forward to plant more varieties...

What have you planted at your backyard/garden...Care to share the pictures or comment....
/>

No comments: