Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why Blog???

I was going through some of the blogs that promotes on how to make money through blogging…… It was interesting to read the content and equally interesting was the comments made by the viewers and this gave me an opportunity to view their blogs…

My blog is still young and still needs a lot of face lifting comparing to theirs. And as for the writing skills,needs a lot of polishing. I am not a talented or a passionate writer but I love to tell my family and my friends of what I have read.

Apart from that, this also gives me the motivation and strength to live through the time when it is not a so smooth sailing…

With all this in mind, Shraddha was born.

The question that is often asked by the bloggers, ‘Are you making money?’ My answer is ‘No’ not yet… I did not plan for my blog to earn me a decent income, however if it can earn me revenue, than I would be thankful and be blessed…

I wanted to share and gain more information and knowledge on the stuffs that interest me the most, especially about

• The Holy Trio’s, there’s so much to know and learn from THEM. I just forget myself reading about their life, their struggles and their LOVE.
• Gardening, I never knew I was a passionate gardener until now…The satisfaction to see them grow and mature …
• Herbs, I have been cooking with all these herbs without knowing their nutritious value. It is amazing how much they help to keep us healthy.


I am sure there are many out there that are like me, so this blog is to help to be the platform for sharing and gaining….
This I am yet to see….. I do not want this to be another boring, plain blog and eventually face an immature death….

The journey is long and there’s lot more to see and learn…. Looking forward for a better tomorrow..



GOD gave me nothing I wanted
HE gave me everything I needed…
Swami Vivekananda
/>

No comments: