Thursday, September 25, 2008

A New Begining

Betty wrote a blog
The blog was bitter
Betty surfed other blogs
To make the bitter blog
A better blog…………….


Yeap, this is exactly what I have been doing for the past 2 days.

The encouragement from my childhood friend is the only motivation that keeps the blog alive.

However I know, I need to make this blog better…… I want this blog to be able to enhance our lives, a place for sharing and learning.....

And I was both surprise and happy, to find many blogs in Malaysia (where have I been all this while???) and a good amount by Malaysian Indians…..Sorry guys and gals… My surfing was limited to only those in India, US and UK……

These blogs, that I have visited helped and inspired me and I have take down some notes to implement into my blog. I will be surfing for more blogs tonight and will be updating into my Favourite Blogs list soon….

Thank you and Nandri all out there…
God Gave Me Nothing I wanted
He Gave Me Everything I Needed
Swami Vivekananda
/>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. wat a rhymz!! cekaps :)

Sankri said...

Yeah,kinda a funny but true yaaa..Thank you.

Deva..!! said...

its really very nice Shraddha.. awesome keep it up..

Sankri said...

Thank you for the encouragement