Thursday, September 4, 2008

VINAYAGAR CHATURTHI




On this auspicious day, praise to Lord Ganesha.


Aum Gam Ganapataye Namah, Aum Gam Ganapataye Namah, Aum Gam Ganapataye Namah ,Aum Gam Ganapataye Namah,Aum Gam Ganapataye Namah





I trust all had a peaceful Vinayagar Chaturthi yesterday. I and my family started the day with abishegam, ponggal and payasam were presented as prasad and chanted the Ganesha mantra, after this, we rushed to work with hope that Lord Ganesha would have enjoyed the morning prayers....





I was pondering on what to present to Lord Ganehsa in the evening.... Moodagam, His favourite, but the last time I did this, it was fit to hit the wall, despite of the detail step by step guide from my friend....So I was skeptical to try again, especially during Vinayagar Chaturthi......





At home after work, since I can't think of anything else............, I started to work on the Moodagam after asking for His blessings.........








Thank you Lord Ganesha, the Moodagam turned out well, however I need to practice to mould the Moodagam into the correct shape......

Thank you Lord Ganesha, for all the blessing that You have bestowed on me and my family and my friends.

Thank you Lord Ganesha, for the guidance.....



For more details and further explanation on the Mantras for Lord Ganesha, pls refer to http://www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/books/lg/lg_ch-10.html
/>

No comments: