Thursday, March 13, 2008

SRI RAMAKRISHNA

Sri Ramakrishna, the first time, I saw his portrait, was in my grandfather’s place, I was about 5 years then….. and later when I was about 11 years old, saw him again in a a prayer, Kootu Prathanai in one of mum’s friends house.

I was wondering then, who is this person with the beard dressed in a simple dothi and his wife (I concluded, it had to be his wife, as she was sitting together with him) also dressed so simple……

After then, now, no questions, rather, I am so thank full and grateful that I have been given an opportunity to visit Belur Math, with my husband… The memory is still fresh, although we visited there in 2006….The 9 days stay there is filled with blissful memory…

With God’s grace and my beloved Guru’s blessing, I am looking forward of visiting THEM again in Belur Math…
/>

No comments: